Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology (2019 IF: 4.387) will provide a comprehensive review of current clinical practice and thinking within the specialties of obstetrics and gynaecology.
All chapters are commissioned and written by an international team of practising clinicians with the Guest Editors for each issue drawn from a pool of renowned experts and opinion leaders.
Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology: current issue
- Radical vaginal trachelectomy
- How to set up a regional specialist referral service for Placenta Accreta Spectrum (PAS) disorders?
- Uptake of vaccination in pregnancy
- Conservative (Non-Radical) Surgery for Stage IB1 Cervical Cancer
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin assays to monitor GTD
- Maternal morbidity and mortality due to placenta accreta spectrum disorders
- Placenta accreta spectrum disorders (PAS) - volume 72 multiple choice questions
- Bowel endometriosis - volume 71 multiple choice answers
- A comparison of recent guidelines in the diagnosis and management of placenta accreta spectrum disorders
- Management of abnormal invasive placenta in a low- and medium-resource setting
- 2. Labour and birth
- Reorganisation of obstetric services during the COVID pandemic – Experience from National Maternity Hospital Dublin Ireland
- Future developments in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19
- Prioritisation of outpatient appointments and elective surgery in gynaecology