Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology (2019 IF: 4.387) will provide a comprehensive review of current clinical practice and thinking within the specialties of obstetrics and gynaecology.
All chapters are commissioned and written by an international team of practising clinicians with the Guest Editors for each issue drawn from a pool of renowned experts and opinion leaders.
Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology: current issue
- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Surgery- Review
- Strategies and factors to maximize cost-effectiveness of robotic surgery in benign gynecological disease
- Endocrine disorders associated with obesity
- Robotic surgery in ovarian cancer
- Can robotic-assisted surgery support enhanced recovery programs?
- The use of pressure balloons in the treatment of first trimester cesarean scar pregnancy
- An overview of contraception in women with obesity
- Prevention of surgical site infection and sepsis in pregnant obese women
- Cesarean scar disorder: Management and repair
- The definition, diagnosis, and symptoms of the uterine niche – A systematic review
- Providing a standardised educational programme in robot-assisted gynaecological surgery
- Robotic-assisted para-aortic lymphadenectomy: Technique and indications in gynecological oncology
- Obesity and male infertility
- Editorial Board
- Advances in reproductive medicine – Real world evidence assessment of treatment strategies – Multiple choice questions – Questions