Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology (2019 IF: 4.387) will provide a comprehensive review of current clinical practice and thinking within the specialties of obstetrics and gynaecology.
All chapters are commissioned and written by an international team of practising clinicians with the Guest Editors for each issue drawn from a pool of renowned experts and opinion leaders.
Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology: current issue
- ERAS implementation in an urban patient population undergoing gynecologic surgery
- Monochorionic monoamniotic twin pregnancies
- Tuberculosis in pregnancy
- Discordance in twins: Association versus prediction
- The obstetric aspects of maternal asthma
- The conundrum of breast density; guidance for healthcare providers
- Pulmonary Disorders in Pregnancy: Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, Sarcoidosis and Interstitial diseases
- Inflammatory diseases of the breast
- Breast cancer and cancer genetics – Volume 82 multiple choice answers
- Management of breast complaints and high-risk lesions
- Breast cancer risk reduction: who, why, and what?
- Overcoming barriers to breastfeeding
- Editorial Board
- Breast cancer screening in average and high-risk women