Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology (2019 IF: 4.387) will provide a comprehensive review of current clinical practice and thinking within the specialties of obstetrics and gynaecology.
All chapters are commissioned and written by an international team of practising clinicians with the Guest Editors for each issue drawn from a pool of renowned experts and opinion leaders.
Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology: current issue
- Breast cancer screening, breastfeeding & benign breast disease – Volume 83 multiple choice questions
- Cultural, ethical, and religious perspectives on environment preservation
- Assessment of fetal growth in twins: Which method to use?
- Pulmonary disorders in pregnancy
- Screening and prevention of preterm birth in twin pregnancies
- Environmental toxicants and placental function
- Valuing live births from assisted reproduction: A health economics viewpoint
- Single intrauterine death in twin pregnancy: Evidenced-based counselling and management
- Monochorionic monoamniotic twin pregnancies
- Airway pollution and smoking in reproductive health
- Pulmonary disorders in pregnancy: Bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, sarcoidosis and interstitial diseases
- Discordance in twins: Association versus prediction
- Screening and diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities in twin pregnancy
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Sleep Disorders in Pregnancy