Reproductive BioMedicine Online (2019 IF: 3.218) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Analysis of sex hormone, menstruation and ovarian reserve in COVID-19 women of child-bearing age: a cross-sectional study
- Collecting a semen sample at home for an ART procedure positively affects the blastocyst and embryo utilization rate
- In vitro maturation versus in vitro fertilization in women with a high antral follicle count: a cost-effectiveness analysis
- Pregnancy outcome in women with polycystic ovary syndrome in relation to second trimester testosterone levels
- Live birth after IUI: is there an upper cut-off for the number of motile spermatozoa inseminated? An analysis of 2 592 cycles
- Sperm DNA fragmentation is a novel biomarker for Early Pregnancy Loss
- Long-term hormonal treatment reduces repetitive surgery for endometriosis recurrence
- Antral follicle count is reduced in the presence of endometriosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The long-term costs and effects of tubal flushing: a follow-up study of a randomized trial comparing oil- versus water-based contrast for hysterosalpingography
- Identifying suitable indicators of access to infertility care – a discussion
- Effects of Lisinopril treatment on the pathophysiology of PCOS and Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 levels in Rats
- The Role Of Unfolded Protein Response in the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis: Contribution of Peritoneal Fluid
- Fertility preservation during COVID-19 pandemic: mitigating the viral contamination risk to reproductive cells in cryostorage
- Large ovarian endometriomas associated with high preoperative Anti-Mullerian Hormone levels
- Is ART utilization the best indicator of access to fertility care?
- Promoting fertility awareness and preconception health using a chatbot: A randomized controlled trial
- Do fertility tracking apps offer women useful information about their fertile window?
- Melatonin: a fertility-friendly anti-coronavirus agent
- Clinical study of novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention by melatonin
- THE Follicular fluid metabolome DIFFERS according to THE endometriosis phenotype
- Incidences and risk factors of moderate-to-severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and severe hemoperitoneum in 1,435,108 oocyte retrieval cycles
- A revolutionary joins the establishment: RBMO turns 20
- Editorial Board
- Non-essential treatment? Sub-fertility in the time of COVID-19 (and beyond)
- Reproduction, Technology and Society - a new section in RBMO
- How long does the fertility enhancing effect of hysterosalpingography with oil-based contrast last?
- Attachment of the trophoblast to the endometrial epithelium is characterized by compartment-specific transcriptional waves during co-culture in an in vitro model
- Effect of the supplementation of recombinant Luteinizing Hormone on Cumulative Live Birth rate compared to Follitropin alfa alone on Poor Ovarian Responders. A real-world large study
- DECISION MAKING AND EXPERIENCE OF SAME-SEX MALE COUPLES AND SINGLE MEN USING ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGIES TO HAVE CHILDREN: A QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS