Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2019 IF: 5.571), the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG), is the leading international peer-reviewed journal in the field. UOG features the latest, most clinically relevant research, including guidelines, consensus statements, expert commentaries, original articles and systematic reviews. UOG is incorporated in all the major abstract and indexing databases, including Index Medicus and Current Contents.
Beginning in 1991 with the first issue UOG Journal and the first World Congress, ISUOG has now grown to over 15,700 members in 140 countries. Join our growing global community and gain access to a broad range of educational resources for all training and professional levels.
ISUOG’s long term vision is that every woman in the world has access to ultrasound, that every scan provider is competent and that the diagnosis of obstetric and gynecologic conditions is effective so that women’s health outcomes improve.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology: most recent articles
- Abnormal Sylvian fissure at 20–30 weeks as an indicator of malformations of cortical development: role for prenatal whole‐genome sequencing
- Expected‐value bias in mid‐trimester preterm birth screening
- Fetal virtual bronchoscopy in bronchial atresia: correlation with postnatal bronchoscopy
- Performance of IOTA Simple Rules, Simple Rules Risk assessment, ADNEX model and O‐RADS in discriminating between benign and malignant adnexal lesions in North American population
- Blue mass in the pelvis: serous cystadenofibroma of the peritoneum
- Isolated esophageal atresia misdiagnosed as twin‐to‐twin transfusion syndrome
- Uterine leiomyosarcoma diagnosis 5 years after high‐intensity focused ultrasound treatment under magnetic resonance guidance for fibroid
- STIC‐HD live flow in antenatal diagnosis of double vascular rings: case of right aortic arch with aberrant left subclavian artery and concurrent complete pulmonary artery sling
- Giant intrathoracic foregut duplication cyst: from prenatal diagnosis to therapeutic management
- Maternal cardiovascular potential and kinetic energy indices in pre‐eclamptic and small‐for‐gestational‐age pregnancies
- Perinatal and long‐term outcomes of fetal intracranial hemorrhage: systematic review and meta‐analysis
- Correlation of fetal ventricular size and need for postnatal cerebrospinal fluid diversion surgery in open spina bifida
- Transvaginal ultrasound imaging of female urethral diverticulum before and after voiding
- Reproductive outcome after early miscarriage: comparing vaginal misoprostol treatment with expectant management in planned secondary analysis of randomized controlled trial
- Vaginal progesterone in twin gestation and a short cervix: revisiting an individual patient data systematic review and meta‐analysis
- Routine first‐trimester combined screening for pre‐eclampsia: pregnancy‐associated plasma protein‐A or placental growth factor?
- Secondary prevention of congenital cytomegalovirus infection with valacyclovir following maternal primary infection in early pregnancy
- Percutaneous fetoscopic spina bifida repair: effect on ambulation and need for postnatal cerebrospinal fluid diversion and bladder catheterization
- Ability to successfully image endometrium on transvaginal ultrasound in asymptomatic postmenopausal women
- Dichorionic twin pregnancy complicated by duodenal atresia and umbilical cord ulceration with intrauterine fetal demise
- Prenatally diagnosed pseudoaneurysms of the mitral‐aortic intervalvular fibrous area
- ASPRE trial: risk factors for development of preterm pre‐eclampsia despite aspirin prophylaxis
- Maternal and fetal characteristics predicting Cesarean risk following induction of labor: pooled analysis of PROBAAT trials
- Incidence of pre‐eclampsia and other perinatal complications among pregnant women with congenital heart disease: systematic review and meta‐analysis
- Contingent screening in stratification of pregnancy care based on risk of pre‐eclampsia at 19–24 weeks' gestation
- Complex gastroschisis: a new indication for fetal surgery?
- Renal toxicity of high‐dosage valacyclovir for prevention of congenital cytomegalovirus infection: a dose regimen‐related issue
- Reply: large choroid plexus cysts are indeed large choroid plexus cysts
- Reference ranges for fetal cardiac, ventricular and atrial relative size, sphericity, ventricular dominance, wall asymmetry and relative wall thickness from 18 to 41 gestational weeks
- Incidence and survival of MCDA twin pregnancies with TTTS presenting without amniotic fluid discordance due to spontaneous septostomy and treated with fetoscopy