Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2019 IF: 5.571), the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG), is the leading international peer-reviewed journal in the field. UOG features the latest, most clinically relevant research, including guidelines, consensus statements, expert commentaries, original articles and systematic reviews. UOG is incorporated in all the major abstract and indexing databases, including Index Medicus and Current Contents.
Beginning in 1991 with the first issue UOG Journal and the first World Congress, ISUOG has now grown to over 15,700 members in 140 countries. Join our growing global community and gain access to a broad range of educational resources for all training and professional levels.
ISUOG’s long term vision is that every woman in the world has access to ultrasound, that every scan provider is competent and that the diagnosis of obstetric and gynecologic conditions is effective so that women’s health outcomes improve.
Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology: most recent articles
- Incidence and survival outcomes of monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancies with twin‐to‐twin transfusion syndrome presenting without amniotic fluid discordance due to spontaneous septostomy and treated with fetoscopy
- Is pelvic floor muscle contractility an important factor in anal incontinence?
- Pelvic floor ultrasound: association between 2D perineal and 3D endovaginal ultrasound findings and symptoms in women presenting with mid‐urethral sling complications
- Progesterone for preterm birth prevention in women with short cervical length: outcomes in children at 2 years
- Reference ranges for fetal cardiac, ventricular and atrial relative size, sphericity, ventricular dominance, wall asymmetry and relative wall thickness from 18 to 41 weeks of gestation
- Neither the differentiation between twin–twin transfusion syndrome Stages I and II nor III and IV makes a difference regarding the probability of double survival after laser therapy
- Pregnancy and COVID‐19: Pharmacologic Considerations
- Induction of labor with a Foley catheter and the risk of subsequent preterm birth: A follow‐up study of two randomized controlled trials (PROBAAT‐1 and ‐2)
- Effects and side effects of maternal administration of indomethacin for fetal tricuspid valve dysplasia
- Incidence and outcomes of fetuses with severe hydrothorax and ductus venosus agenesis treated with thoracoamniotic shunt
- Transperineal and endovaginal ultrasound for evaluating sub‐urethral masses: A comparison to magnetic resonance imaging
- The natural history of Levator ANI Muscle Avulsion 4 years following childbirth
- Hydrops in the first trimester as an unreported prenatal finding of dyssegmental dysplasia confirmed by exome sequencing
- Competing‐risks model for prediction of small‐for‐gestational‐age neonates from maternal characteristics, serum PAPP‐A and PlGF at 11‐13 weeks’ gestation
- Reduced fetal growth velocity precedes antepartum fetal death
- Two‐dimensional transvaginal sonography vs saline contrast sonohysterography for diagnosing endometrial polyps: systematic review and meta‐analysis
- Maternal and Perinatal Outcomes of Pregnant Women with SARS‐COV‐2 infection
- Fetoscopic endoluminal tracheal occlusion reverses the natural history of right‐sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a European multicenter experience
- Reduction in twin stillbirth following implementation of NICE guidance
- Utility of lung ultrasound assessment for probable SARS‐CoV‐2 infection during pregnancy and universal screening of asymptomatic individuals
- Uterine artery Doppler in singleton pregnancies conceived after in‐vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection with fresh vs frozen blastocyst transfer: longitudinal cohort study
- New device permitting non‐invasive reversal of fetal endoscopic tracheal occlusion: ex‐vivo and in‐vivo study
- Cross‐modality and in‐vivo validation of 4D flow MRI evaluation of uterine artery blood flow in human pregnancy
- Bronchopulmonary sequestration successfully treated with prenatal radiofrequency ablation of the feeding artery
- Women with advanced pelvic organ prolapse and levator ani muscle avulsion would significantly benefit from the use of mesh repair surgery
- Definitions, prevalence, clinical implications and treatment of T‐shaped uterus: systematic review
- Transrectal high‐intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for management of rectosigmoid deep infiltrating endometriosis: results of Phase‐I clinical trial
- Consensus diagnostic criteria and monitoring of twin anemia–polycythemia sequence: Delphi procedure
- Transplacental metoprolol for fetal supraventricular tachycardia
- Diagnosis and monitoring of COVID‐19 pneumonia in pregnant women: is lung ultrasound appropriate?